IQUBX Glass Partition systems are GREENPRO certified (by IGBC, CII), very versatile and cost-effective and are designed for high-quality aesthetic ambiance. These systems have sleek snap-fit sections, enabling easy assembly or change of glass, without creating any chasing in floor or ceiling.
What are Glass Partition or Glazed Partition?
Traditionally, Glass Partition, also called Glazed Partition or Divider office partition, is used to create cabins and spaces in offices, and commercial buildings / Institutions. Used as Office Partitions, they provide visual continuity of space and are highly desired in workplaces. They are also used extensively in all commercial buildings like Malls, Airports, Labs, Institutions, Hospitals and even homes.
Glass Partitions are usually either framed in wood or old style aluminium channels. These partitions may be frame-less too. Both ways of usage have their own downsides.
Traditional Wood or wooden boards with laminate or paint for framing of glazed partition is by default a time and labor-intensive work. And typical aluminum channels for framing available in the market are bulky and unsightly as well.
Frameless toughened glass partitions looks good, with glass being embedded in floor and ceiling channels or held by brackets. However, its installation is not always very finished. Frameless glass in chased floor and ceiling leaves unsightly grooves on all sides. Frameless glass also needs to be toughened which requires a lead time of 5-8 days.
IQUBX MODULAR ALUMINIUM SNAP-FIT GLASS PARTITION SYSTEMS
These systems have sleek snap-fit sections, enabling easy assembly or change of glass, without creating any chasing in the floor or ceiling. Being, modular, they can be removed and re-enacted at any other location without too much wastage, even if size needs to be changed. Since they are framed, float glass can be used, saving time and money, and float glass can be resized on relocation. We recommend that 8mm float glass be used with GP2510, while GP01510 can also hold a 10mm thick glass, and GP2512 / GP2512D can hold 12mm glass.
Our glazed partition systems can be used in conjunction with other partitions or walls on edges or on the side. For doors, it can abut aluminium tubular sections where separation with a frameless door is required, or a wooden / aluminium door frame, where aesthetically permitted.
FEATURES – ALUMINIUM GLASS PARTITION SYSTEM
• Modular design – ready to install and assemble at the site
• Prefinished – Being pre-finished, they give an amazing aesthetic appeal, quality of finish and do not require any finish after installation
• Quality – These sections are extruded with high-quality aluminium in mechanized plants and finished with high specification coatings
• Minimum assembly time – Being pre-finished and due to the snap-fit system, the assembly time is minuscule and completely non-messy.
• Maintenance free – Finished with durable finishes like anodizing or powder coating, they are maintenance free and long lasting. IQUBX Glass Partition Systems replace traditional wood or aluminium framing which was prone to damage and are bulky.
• Eco-friendly – Green Building Material – Recycled Aluminium is among the most environmentally friendly metals on the planet. Iqubx wall panels are manufactured using 100% recycled aluminium and have been certified GREENPRO by IGBC, CII. It is an excellent material to use in IGBC green / GRIHA / LEED certified projects as it is part of global efforts to increase environmental safety and mitigate the climate change risks.
GP2510/12 – ALUMINIUM GLASS SINGLE AND DOUBLE GLASS PARTITION SYSTEM
IQUBX GP2510/12/12D is a maintenance free, greenpro certified durable glazed partition system which can be assembled very quickly in a non-messy way. It replaces traditional wood framing which was expensive and prone to damage by dampness and termites and bulky aluminium channels available till now.
It has indoor as well as outdoor application.
As GP2510 holds the glass strongly on all sides, 10mm float glass is strong enough for regular glass partitions in offices, though one can always use toughened glass as per requirements of safety. GP2512 can hold 12 mm glass.
- GP2510 41.5 mm wide x 25 mm thick, accommodates 10mm glass
- GP2512 50 mm wide x 25 mm thick, accommodates 12mm glass
- GP2512D 100mm wide (2 x 50 mm) x 25 mm thick, accommodates 2 x 12mm glass
- Order length : standard length 2400 mm; 3000, 3600, 4800 mm on order
- Standard availability of raw aluminium finish
GP1510 – ALUMINIUM GLASS PARTITION SYSTEM
IQUBX GP01510 is a Greenpro certified maintenance free durable glass partition or glazed partition system which can be assembled very quickly in a non-messy way. It is different from GP2510 as it sleeker with only 15mm thickness. It has also a capability to not only accommodate 10mm thick glass.
It can assemble glass from both directions. The section used in this glass partition system is same as the IQUBX modular partitions system for workstations and thus can provide highly integrated design environment for the workplace.
• 53.5 mm wide x 15 mm thick, accommodates 8mm, 10mm glass
• Order length : standard length 2400 mm; 3000, 3600, 4800 mm on order
• Standard availability of raw aluminium finish
DF01 – ALUMINIUM DOOR FRAMES FOR GLASS PARTITIONS
IQUBX DF01 Aluminium Door Frame system is versatile and used with glassdoor as well as aluminium door or even wooden doors. It can be used with both the glass partitions -GP02510 and GP01510. It is recommended for all Glass Doors, Aluminium Doors, as well as Wooden doors. This Door frame design has a rebate section, which accommodates a neoprene gasket for noise reduction.
For more information on the products and placing orders
We wish to tie up in India and other countries for marketing these products. Please connect with me for collaborations.
Subscribe to our newsletter for latest updates!